All migraine patients worldwide are waiting for a “prophylactic” treatment which can reduce at least the intensity & frequency of migraine attacks without inducing side-effects. This should help minimize the fear of the next attack & accept the attack as “tolerable”.
MIGSPRAY is a new generation of multi-target treatment, conceived after 20-years of R&D, totally safe, effective in at least 60% patients, relatively inexpensive, & quick-acting, which is directed not to treat migraine attacks but just to make migraine attacks less frequent and tolerable. This polymeric technology has already shown its extraordinary efficacy & safety to treat other multi-factorial protein-induced diseases such as allergy, asthma, viral infections, & chronic wounds. Big pharma companies like Sanofi have already licenced a few of the polymeric treatments for worldwide launch.
Mode of Action
WHEN APPLIED ON THE NASAL MUCOSA AS A SPRAY (2-3 SPRAYS)
- It forms a non-irritant, 4-6h stable, & absorbent film on the NM.
- Osmosis generated by the glycerol base, attracts all free CGRP, TNF-α, IL-6, & IL-12 molecules towards the film.
- Being absorbent, these molecules are retained in the film,
- Polymers bind & neutralize these proteins,
- Osmotic flow cleans the nasal surface & allows cell regeneration.
- Continuous elimination & neutralisation of migraine-specific proteins, minimize their concentration & subsequent pathogenesis.
- Osmotic liquid keeps the NM & film separated. MigSpray film acts mechanically without contact with the NM & therefore is classified as a Medical Device (DM) in Europe.
- This mode of action justifies the absence of any side-effect.
VIDEO MODE OF ACTION